Top off your dinner with something sweet and rich in flavor! This recipe for Zucchini Brownies creates the most delicious dessert with a moist, chocolatey interior that melts in your mouth! These brownies are so good, you can't even tell they’re made with a vegetable! The zucchini offers many health benefits, including high levels of antioxidants and improvements of digestion. We snuck some into the batter, so your kids won’t complain about seeing green on their plate! Our 100% Organic Cacao Powder is the driver of the enriched flavor behind this brownie recipe and our 72% Dark Chocolate Chips ensure a delectable chocolatey palate with every bite! AND they’re under 100 calories! If brownies are your favorite dessert, you definitely want to give this guilt-free recipe a try.
- 2 cups zucchini
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/3 cup applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2/3 oat flour
- 1 cup cacao powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Start by adding the wet ingredients to a bowl and mix.
- In a separate bowl, mix the dry ingredients together, excluding the chocolate chips, and slowly pour the mixture into the bowl of wet ingredients.
- Mix well, then add in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture onto a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 55 minutes and serve!
Want to try another brownie recipe? Try our Double Chocolate Blondies!
By: Madison Simone. Video by Sophia Malcoyannis. Based on recipe by Yammie's Noshery