Raspberry Chocolate Chip Baked Oats
Looking for an easy and healthy way to celebrate the little things? This simple baked oats recipe is a simple and delicious alternative to cake! Our Raspberry Chocolate Chip Baked Oats look like a tiny cake, but they’re actually a great healthy way to treat yourself for breakfast! This recipe has the perfect balance of sweetness and spice, featuring our Milk Chocolate Chips, fresh raspberries, and a dash of cinnamon. We used our Milk Chocolate Chips for added sweetness, but you can use any of our chocolate chips or even our chocolate covered items to find your favorite flavor combo. We recommend trying this recipe with some of our Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans for an extra energy boost. This recipe is also completely gluten-free, just make sure your baking powder and oats are gluten-free, and vegan if you use our dark chocolate! Try this simple, healthy recipe today!
- Preheat your over to 400 F
- In a blender, combine the oats, banana, baking powder, cinnamon, and milk, until smooth
- Pour the mixture into a small oven-safe pan or bowl
- Add the chocolate chips into the batter, until they are evenly spread throughout the pan
- Top with raspberries and bake for 25 – 30 minutes
- Allow the oats to cool for a few minutes
- Serve with milk and more raspberries before enjoying!
Want an even easier breakfast treat? Try our Banana Chocolate Chip Overnight Oats next!
By Rebeca Gonzalez. Image by Samantha Dilley. Based on Recipe by @faithsfresh