Peanut Butter Energy Bites
Pushing that peanut butter power today with these Peanut Butter Energy Bars! We all need a little energy boost post-holiday celebration, and these protein packed bars are just the snack you need to get back on track. This recipe is made with only 5 ingredients, which includes our dark chocolate chips for that added sweetness. Grab a quick energy bite for an on-the-go breakfast or a healthy after dinner dessert!
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup ground flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Combine all 5 ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir to combine. Place in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes so they are easier to roll.
- Roll into bite-sized balls and store in the fridge for up to a week
Want another sweet treat? Try our Healthy Chocolate Pudding!
Written by Jordyn Rodney, video by Sophia Malcoyannis. Original recipe by ChefSavvy