Healthy Chocolate Pudding
Make your own creamy, chocolatey pudding recipe right at home with this easy-to make Healthy Chocolate Pudding Recipe! Rich in cacao flavor and creamy in texture, this vegan chocolate pudding recipe is also free of dairy, gluten, nuts, refined sugar, and soy! It is made with only a few ingredients, one being, our delectable, organic cacao powder to drive that intense chocolate flavor behind the fluffy pudding. This dessert is sure to be a fan favorite at any party or perfect for a night in. Be sure to make this recipe to end off 2022 the right way!
- 2 cups of canned coconut milk
- ½ cup of coconut milk
- 9 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoons salt
- 3 ounces chocolate chips
- ¼ cup of cacao powder
- 1/3 cup of sweetener (sugar, pure maple, honey, etc.)
- ¾ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Heat the coconut milk in a saucepan with the salt, cocoa powder, and sweetener
- Whisk the cornstarch and milk in a small bowl until dissolved
- When milk is warm, add the cornstarch mixture and bring to a boil. Once boiling, stir constantly for 2 minutes. Lower to a simmer for an additional minute, then turn off the heat
- Once the heat is off, stir in the vanilla and chocolate chips until the chocolate melts
- Transfer the pudding to the refrigerator to thicken. It gets thicker the longer it sits and will be ready to consume after a few hours or overnight
Want to try another easy to make dessert? Try our Chocolate Chip Cookie Muffins.
Written by Jordyn Rodney. Video by Sophia Malcoyannis. Original recipe by Chocolate Cover Katie.