Craving a little bit of vanilla? That doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy some chocolate at the same time! This marble cake has the best of both flavors! To make the chocolate swirl extra rich and delicious, we use our Organic Cacao Powder made from premium Ecuadorian cacao. The rich taste of our cacao paired with the sweet taste of this simple cake batter won't disappoint! Satisfy all the palettes in your household with this sweet treat.
- 3 large eggs
- ¾ cups of granulated sugar
- ½ cup of milk
- 2/3 cups of unsalted butter
- 1 ½ teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 2 ½ tablespoons of KakaoZon Cacao Powder
- Preheat the oven to 325 F
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs and sugar until the mixture is slightly fluffy
- Add the milk, butter, and vanilla, mixing until the batter is an even consistency
- Add the flour and baking powder, continuing to mix the batter until smooth
- Split the batter in half, adding half of the batter to another bowl. Add the cacao powder to half of the batter and mix well, ensuring that there are no clumps of cacao powder left
- In a bread pan, pour the 2 different batters in layers to create a marbled effect
- Bake for about 1 hour or until the bread has risen and becomes golden brown, serve, and enjoy!
If you want more chocolate with your favorite vanilla treats try our Double Chocolate Blondies next!
By Rebeca Gonzalez. Video by Sophia Malcoyannis. Based on Recipe by @sophiebakas