KakaoZon Christmas Cookies
We hear Santa’s favorite cookie this year is made the KakaoZon way. These cookies are a fun, festive, and delicious treat to bake for Christmas or tomorrow's Eve. Dipped in our melted Milk Chocolate Chips and White Chocolate Chips, these fun-shaped sweets are thinly baked to perfection and can be designed to your liking, so get creative with them on your own or invite the kids to create their own personalized cookie designs with a variety of flavor additions from either coconut flakes or nuts! Celebrate a very merry Christmas with your loved ones and tasty chocolate dipped KakaoZon Christmas Cookies!
- 2/3 cup butter
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 lemon (for zest)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- melted milk chocolate chips
- melted white chocolate chips
- Mix the butter and powdered sugar in a bowl until combined into a fluffy consistency
- Add the vanilla, lemon zest, and honey. Mix.
- Pour in the three eggs, one at a time, mixing in between.
- Add the baking powder and flour. Mix thoroughly.
- Flatten the dough into a thin sheet and cut out fun shapes by hand or with a cookie-cutter!
- Bake the cookies at 360 degrees F for 10-14 minutes. Let cool.
- Melt the milk chocolate chips, dipping ¾ of the cookies into the coating.
- Get creative! Melt some white chocolate chips for contrasted designs using a plastic bag for precision and add some tasty toppings, for Santa, of course!
Want to try another sweet treat? Try our Quinoa Crunch Bites!
Written by Madison Simone. Pictures and recipe by Jessica Duran.