Chocolate Quinoa Crunch Bites
Searching up and down the aisles for ingredients can be stressful and time-consuming. What if we told you we have a tasty, crunchy dessert made with just TWO ingredients? That's right, these Chocolate Quinoa Crunch Bites are made with just TWO ingredients. Our melted 85% Dark Chocolate Chips with Coconut Sugar packed with crunchy quinoa, this recipe has the nutrients from two superfoods in one! These vegan bites are easy to make, and the perfect protein boost for everyone to enjoy! Whether it’s a late-night snack or an after-dinner dessert, these bite-sized chocolatey bits will be the new family favorite to pick on!
- 7 ounces quinoa pops
- 1 ½ cups dark chocolate chips
- Melt the chocolate chips and leave to cool for a couple of minutes, then fold in the quinoa pops.
- Use a small ice cream scooper or spoon to shape the melted chocolate and quinoa mixture into small bite-size spheres.
- Arrange the bite-size balls onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Move to the fridge and allow to set for 15-30 minutes before serving!
Want to try another easy-to-make treat? Try our Frozen Smoothie Bites!
By: Madison Simone. Video by Sophia Malcoyannis. Based on recipe by Nadia’s Healthy Kitchen