Healthy Gingerbread Oatmeal Cookies
Tis the season for gingerbread cookies, sweet icing, and holiday spirit! These Healthy Gingerbread Oatmeal Cookies are soft and gooey, and are loaded with that gingerbread festive flavor in every bite. AND even better, they're only 89 calories each! Add in some of our White Chocolate Chips for that perfect balance of sweet and spicy ginger flavors and start the holidays early this season by giving this recipe a shot! This recipe is guaranteed to get people in the holiday spirit!
- 1 cup oats
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 6 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients together, leaving aside the chocolate chips.
- In a separate bowl, mix all wet ingredients together thoroughly.
- Combine dry mixture into the wet mixture.
- Once fully combined, add the white chocolate chips and mix.
- Scoop out about 15 cookies onto a lined baking sheet and bake at 325 degrees F for 10-13 minutes. Serve!
Tip: add a drizzle of vanilla icing for the perfect touch!
Want to try another healthy cookie? Try our Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies!
By: Madison Simone. Video by Sophia Malcoyannis. Based on recipe by Amy's Healthy Baking.