Frozen Smoothie Bites
While smoothies are a great source of vitamins and energy, not everyone likes to drink their first meal of the day. Sometimes, we’re craving a good crunch to start off our day! Luckily, we have a fruity creation you can prepare the night before that switches the slurping of a beverage, with a frozen smoothie you can bite into! With bursting berry flavors in every bite, these Frozen Smoothie Bites are made with bits of our 100% Organic Cacao Nibs and 150 grams of fruit! These smoothie bites will be your new breakfast on-the-go obsession and are perfect for the kids! While they look like pretty pink cookies, their immaculate flavors suggest that they are much tastier and more rewarding!
- 150 grams frozen fruit
- 2 tablespoons Tahini (coconut oil can also be used!)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- 250 grams yogurt
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and combine well.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- With a spoon, scoop out the thick smoothie mixture into small circles on the lined tray, roughly an inch apart.
- Place the baking tray in the freezer for 30 to 60 minutes and enjoy these thin smoothie crisps!
This recipe is so easy to make and incredibly delicious. Give it a try!
Want to try another frozen treat? Try our Vegan Fudgesicles!
By: Madison Simone. Video by Sophia Malcoyannis. Based on recipe by sepps_eats