Craving a sweet treat that won't upset your stomach? Check out our new Vegan Fudgesicle recipe! It's the perfect vegan ice cream alternative, featuring our incredible Organic Cacao Powder! These delicious Vegan Fudgesicles are the perfect plant-based alternative for store-bought chocolate ice cream. Our recipe is simple enough to be a fun activity for kids on a hot summer day. No need to worry about dairy or gluten sensitivities since it's free of both! Plus, the cashews and Cacao Powder add a little extra nutrition to this healthy treat, making for a perfect DIY summer treat for kids!
- 1 cup of unsalted cashews
- 1 ½ cups of water
- 2 teaspoons of KakaoZon Cacao Powder
- ¼ cup of maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla
- In a food processor, grind the cashews
- In a blender, add the cashews, water, cacao powder, maple syrup, and vanilla and combine until the mixture is smooth
- Fill popsicle molds with the mixture, add popsicle sticks to each, and place in the freezer
- Bonus: before the popsicles freeze completely add in some of our chocolate chips for tasty morsels in the middle of the popsicles
- Wait for the popsicles to completely freeze (it takes about 6 hours) and remove them from the molds
- Enjoy cooling off with your homemade popsicles!
By Rebeca Gonzalez. Video by Sophia Malcoyannis. Original Recipe by Clean Eating Kitchen