Frozen Peanut Butter Chocolate Greek Yogurt Bark
With Thanksgiving right around the corner, it's time to start preparing which delicious desserts you want to bring to the party or serve to your guests for a post-turkey treat. And as it's the season of thanks, we know you'll be thankful for this simple-to-make 4-ingredient recipe that only takes about 15 minutes to create! Frozen Peanut Butter Chocolate Greek Yogurt Bark will be your next secret addiction. High in protein and loaded with our 85% Dark Chocolate Chips with Coconut Sugar, this Greek yogurt bark can be consumed the second it's frozen or it can be stored in the freezer FOR UP TO A MONTH for a grab-and-go snack! As good as that sounds, we doubt you'll even leave it in there for that long. The bark's tasty temptation is rather taunting! Make this yogurt bark part of your Thanksgiving feast this year!
- 1 ½ cups Greek yogurt
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 6 teaspoons honey OR maple syrup
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips (melted)
- 1 medium banana (sliced) OR any fruit of your choice
- 6 teaspoons chopped nuts
- 6 teaspoons graham cracker crumbs
- Mix greek yogurt, peanut butter and honey together in a mixing bowl until well-combined
- Spread the greek yogurt mixture evenly onto the parchment lined baking sheet
- Optional: top bark with sliced fruit or nuts
- Warm dark chocolate chips in a bowl using the microwave in 30 second increments until melted and smooth
- Using a spoon, add dollops of melted chocolate to the yogurt mixture on the baking sheet. With a toothpick, swirl the chocolate into the yogurt mixture
- Freeze the bark for a minimum of 4 hours until hardened. Then cut into pieces and enjoy!
Tip: Transfer pieces of the bark to a freezer bag and store it for up to 1 month!
Want to try another Frozen Dessert? Try our Chocolate Banana Bites!
By: Madison Simone. Video by Sophia Malcoyannis. Based on recipe by Hannah Magee RD