Chocolate Banana Bites
Chocolate, peanut butter, and banana, all in one bite. What could be better? Our silky rich 72% Dark Chocolate Chips melt perfectly over the sweet banana and creamy peanut butter for the perfect flavor! These bite sized vegan and gluten-free treats are the perfect snack for kids – and you too! We promise this treat is tasty and good for you too! In case you didn't know, bananas are filled with potassium and other vitamins and minerals, while peanut butter has a good amount of protein and healthy fat! Cover that with our decadent dark chocolate and you get an amazing taste and extra antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals! They only take minutes to prepare, so make them tonight, leave them in the fridge to set overnight and enjoy!
- 3-4 large bananas – make sure that they are ripe, but still a bit firm
- ¼ cup of peanut butter
- 1 ½ cups of KakaoZon 72% Dark Chocolate Chips – or any of our dark chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons of coconut oil
- Cut the bananas into small slices about ¼ - ½ inch tall and place half of them on a pan
- Place about a teaspoon of peanut butter into the center of each banana slice
- Top the peanut butter with the other half of the banana slices
- In a sauce pan or in the microwave, melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil together, heating and stirring the mixture until it is well combined
- Coat each banana and peanut butter bite with the melted chocolate mixture
- Place the bites in the fridge to allow the chocolate to set for at least 2 hours
- Once the chocolate is set, enjoy!
Want more no bake recipes that are great for kids! Try out our Vegan Chickpea Cookie Dough next!