Double Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding
Celebrate National Chocolate Pudding Day the right way, with our vegan, gluten-free Double Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding! Chia seeds are already a superfood, so add in some of our Cacao Powder and 72% Dark Chocolate Chips for an even more amazing treat! Chia seeds are a great source of fiber, vitamins, and antioxidants. Plus, they’re packed with Omega-3 fatty acids making this a heart healthy treat! Our Organic Cacao Powder and 72% Dark Chocolate Chips, not only make this recipe extra delicious, they also add more antioxidants, minerals, and healthy fats. Don't settle for sugar filled, store-bought pudding, and make this easy overnight recipe instead!
- 1 tablespoon of KakaoZon Cacao Powder
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 cup of plant-based milk (we recommend oat-milk)
- 5 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of KakaoZon 72% Dark Chocolate Chips (or your favorite KakaoZon Chocolate Chips!)
- In a sealable container, mix the cacao powder, maple syrup, and vanilla, until well combined
- Slowly incorporate the milk, ensuring that the cacao powder has dissolved into the milk
- Add the chia seeds and mix
- Mix in the chocolate chips and add extra on top if desired!
- Wait about 15 minutes for the ingredients to settle and stir again
- Seal the container and place in the fridge for at least 3 hours (or overnight)! The longer you wait the better it gets!
- Once the pudding is set, enjoy!
Want to try another easy overnight recipe? Check out our Banana Chocolate Chip Overnight Oats next!
By Rebeca Gonzalez. Video by Sophia Malcoyannis.