Cookie Dough Bars
Hungry for a healthy treat? Try these cookie dough bars! This no-bake treat is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth! These bars are healthy, plant-based, gluten-free, and refined sugar-free, making them a great guilt free snack easily stored in the fridge. This recipe uses wholesome ingredients like oats, seeds, and dates, to make a simple and wholesome power snack! Our favorite part? The chocolate glaze, of course! Make sure to use our 85% Dark Chocolate Chips with Coconut Sugar. Between the high premium cacao content and coconut sugar, these chocolate chips are filled with antioxidants, vitamins, and healthy fats, plus a low-glycemic index! With these chocolate chips you get all the extra flavor without adding any unhealthy or unnatural ingredients to these amazing bars!
- Over the stove or in the microwave, melt the chocolate chips. Feel free to move onto the next steps!
- In a blender or food processor, combine the oats and seeds, until they are broken down into a powder
- Add the dates, tahini, maple syrup, and vanilla. Blend until the mixture is well combined. It should be a thick but smooth consistency, if not continue to blend the ingredients
- In a pan lined with parchment paper, spread the mixture evenly and smooth the top
- Pour the melted chocolate over the cookie dough, again smoothing the top
- Place the pan in the fridge for at least 2 hours to allow the chocolate to set
- Cut into bars as desired and enjoy!
By Rebeca Gonzalez. Video by Sophia Malcoyannis. Original Recipe by Madhu’s Everyday Indian