Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
It's National Peanut Butter Day, and what goes best with peanut butter? That's right, a rich and creamy chocolate! Savory and sweet, these two distinctive flavors are perfect compliments of one another (and make up a lot of our current recipes on our website!). This NEW recipe for Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups is a homemade, cleaner version of the candy we all love so much! It is also super easy to make and contains only two ingredients: peanut butter and melted Ecuadorian dark chocolate! You know if there's peanut butter AND KakaoZon Chocolate in the recipe, it's definitely going to be good!
- 3 tablespoons melted dark chocolate (per cup)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter (per cup)
- In the microwave, melt your chocolate into a bowl/cup. Always check your chocolate every 60 seconds and stir.
- Fill the muffin tin with chocolate
- Add Peanut butter to the center of each cup
- Add chocolate on top to cover the peanut butter
- Let it dry. Enjoy
Want to try another sweet treat? Try our Chocolate Quinoa Crunch Bites!
Written by Madison Simone. Pictures and recipe by Jessica Duran.