Chocolate Oatmeal No-Bake Bars
In a hurry before work and want a quick no-bake breakfast? This recipe has you covered. A mixture of natural sweeteners, savory peanut butter, and our 100% Organic Cacao Powder, these Chocolate Oatmeal No-Bake Bars are filled with the hearty ingredients you need to start your day off right! The added texture of heart-healthy oats will satisfy your hunger and keep you full for longer. And better yet, you'll enjoy every bite! These melt-in-your-mouth bars are delicious energy boosters made with clean ingredients. Serve them up for the whole family and enjoy your breakfast of champions!
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups quick oats
- ¼ cacao powder
- In a bowl, mix the peanut butter, maple syrup, and coconut oil together thoroughly.
- Add the vanilla, oats, and cacao powder and combine all ingredients.
- Line an 8-inch pan with parchment paper and spread the thick mixture until it is evenly disbursed throughout the pan, pressing down with a spoon to pack all the ingredients together as you do so.
- Transfer the pan into the freezer until the mixture is firm enough to cut into bars.
- Slice into bars and serve!
Want to try another healthy breakfast made with oats? Try our Raspberry Chocolate Chip Baked Oats!
By: Madison Simone. Video by Sophia Malcoyannis. Based on recipe by Chocolate Covered Katie