Chocolate Oat Almond Waffles
Start off your day strong with this healthy & delicious Chocolate Oat Almond Waffle recipe! The gluten-free waffles are made with our 100% Organic Cacao Powder, heart-healthy oats, and almond powder, and are sweetened naturally with honey! They’re perfect for a weekend breakfast, or whenever you have a little extra time on your hands to use the waffle maker! Serve them up fresh or store them in the freezer for a quick and tasty on-the-go breakfast. This waffle recipe is both mouthwatering, and filling! Treat yourself with this breakfast of champions for a feel-good, taste-good breakfast!
- ½ cup oat flour
- ½ almond flour
- 3 teaspoons cacao powder
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Combine all dry ingredients into a bowl and mix.
- Add in the eggs, milk, and vanilla, and mix thoroughly.
- Scoop out some of the batter onto a waffle iron and cook for about 4-5 minutes.
- Once the waffle is ready, take it out of the waffle iron and place it on a plate for serving.
- Sprinkle some powdered sugar and dark chocolate chips for added sweetness, and enjoy!
These waffles are so incredibly delicious, you must give them a try!
Want another tasty breakfast idea? Check out Chocolate Oatmeal No-Bake Bars!
By: Madison Simone. Video by Sophia Malcoyannis. Based on recipe by Smiling Notes