Banana Chocolate Chip Oat Cookie
Craving dessert but not in the mood to make any? Our banana chocolate chip oat cookie recipe only takes a few minutes to prepare and it the perfect way to end a meal after a long hard day! This recipe features our 63% Dark Chocolate Chips for the perfect amount of rich flavor added to this sweet, simple, and healthy single-serving dessert. Baked in an air fryer, this cookie has a unique texture, requiring minimal prep and clean up time! Not to mention the delicious, wholesome ingredients that make this cookie one of our favorites! This recipe is gluten-free and can easily be made vegan just by using plant-based milk.
- ½ cup of old-fashioned oats (ensure the oats are gluten-free if needed!)
- ½ large banana, mashed
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder (ensure it's gluten-free)
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of milk (we recommend plant-based milk)
- 1 ½ tablespoon of KakaoZon 63% Dark Chocolate Chips (or your favorite KakaoZon chocolate chips!)
- In a bowl, combine the oats, banana, baking powder, coconut oil, milk, and chocolate chips, mixing until well combined
- On a piece of parchment paper, flatten the dough into your desired shape (the cookie won’t spread very much!)
- Place the cookie in an air fryer for 6-8 minutes at 350 F
- Remove the cookie from the fryer, let it cool, and enjoy!
This is definitely a fun and simple recipe! Try it out and let us know how you like it in the comments below! Love this flavor combo? Try our banana chocolate chip overnight oats for breakfast!
By Rebeca Gonzalez. Video by Sophia Malcoyannis. Based on Recipe by @corinnemeyer16