Vegan Chocolate Mousse
Last month we shared a video recipe for National Chocolate Mousse Day, but it doesn’t need to be a holiday to enjoy some amazing vegan chocolate mousse! This recipe is a tasty alternative to traditional chocolate mousse that doesn’t require eggs. Perfect for anyone following a plant-based diet or with sensitives to eggs. This single-serving dessert only requires 5 ingredients and takes minutes to prepare! All you have to do is throw the ingredients in a food processor, serve, chill for a few hours (while you sit back and relax), and enjoy! It’s that simple. Try this recipe out for a tasty dessert to end your day without a sugar crash.
- On a stove top or in the microwave, melt 1 cup of your favorite KakaoZon chocolate and set aside to cool
- In a food processor, combine the tofu, milk, and vanilla extract, blending until there are no chunks of tofu left
- Add the melted chocolate to the mixture in the food processor, combining it with the tofu mixture until it is an even color and consistency
- Serve and chill for at least 2 hours
- Top with some sifted cacao powder and enjoy!
By Rebeca Gonzalez. Video by Sophia Malcoyannis. Based on Recipe by @earthyandy