Raspberry Chocolate Dessert
Chocolate and raspberry are a match made in heaven! These raspberry chocolate bites are made with our all-natural 85% dark chocolate and are so simple to make. The crunchy texture of the raspberries with the deep cacao taste from the chocolate allows for this snack to make anyone's day!
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup melted dark chocolate
- In a bowl, smash your raspberries into a light paste
- Add in the chia seeds and maple syrup
- Melt down your dark chocolate until smooth
- On a baking sheet, lay out your raspberry mixture
- Drizzle your melted chocolate overtop the raspberries
- Put baking tray in the refrigerator until chocolate is completely hardened
- Serve and enjoy
Written by Jordyn Rodney, photos and video by Sophia Malcoyannis.