Peanut Butter Chocolate Frozen Yogurt Popsicles
Beat the heat with our irresistible Peanut Butter Chocolate Frozen Yogurt Popsicles! This recipe combines the creamy richness of peanut butter, the indulgent sweetness of chocolate, and the refreshing tang of yogurt in a frozen treat that's perfect for summertime (or anytime!). Not only are these popsicles deliciously satisfying, but they're also super easy to make. So grab your ingredients, and let's dive into this delightful fusion of flavors that will have you coming back for more!
Frozen Yogurt Filling
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup yogurt
- 2 tbs milk chocolate chips
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 1 cup 63% chocolate chips
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- Mix all filling ingredients until fully incorporated
- Line a baking sheet or plate with parchment paper
- Scoop about 1/4 cup of filling and make four circles on the parchment paper. Press a popsicle stick into each circle and be sure to cover the stick with the filling.
- Freeze for 2 hours.
- Melt the chocolate and the coconut oil together in a pot on the stove.
- Completely cover each frozen yogurt bar with the chocolate. Place each bar on the parchment and allow the chocolate to harden
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer
Written by Kira Moore, photos and video by Sophia Malcoyannis. Original recipe by Kayla.