Cookie Dough Overnight Oats
Indulge in a guilt-free breakfast treat that feels like dessert with our Cookie Dough Overnight Oats recipe! This dreamy, creamy concoction is the perfect way to start your day on a sweet note, without any of the sugar crash. Combining the wholesome goodness of oats, the richness of nut butter, and the delightful crunch of chocolate chips, this recipe promises a breakfast experience that's both delicious and nutritious.
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- 2 tablespoons chai seeds
- 3 tablespoons 63% Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups almond milk
- In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients together.
- Add wet ingredients and mix thoroughly until combined.
- Separate the mixture between 2 storage containers.
- Store in the fridge covered overnight until ready to eat.
Written by Kira Moore, photos and video by Sophia Malcoyannis. Original recipe by Elizabeth Emery.