A fun, tasty, and clean summer recipe? Sign us up! The Kakaozon dark chocolate is made with authentic Ecuadorian cacao and is chilled to coated the sweet coconut. It is such a simple yet tasty recipe and is the perfect midnight snack that no one will want to share. Make this delicious coconut and chocolate treat today!
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 3/4 cup coconut cream
- 72% Dark chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl combine the coconut flakes and coconut cream well
- In a plate and on a baking sheet, lay out the coconut mixture into 4-5 small oval shaped bars
- Refrigerate the coconut bars for 30 min or until completely hardened
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt your chocolate chips using 15 second increments until fully melted. Allow the chocolate to cool just a bit but not harden
- Dip the solid coconut into the melted chocolate and refrigerate again until solid
- Enjoy or store in the refrigerator to enjoy later!