No-Bake Chocolate Log with Biscuits
Want to start baking but haven’t got enough time? Looking for a simple no-bake dessert? Try this delicious chocolate log with biscuits! This dessert is the perfect easy-to-make treat for a relaxing weekend. It takes almost no time at all to prepare! Our cacao powder gives this chocolate log a rich and unique flavor, while the crumbled pre-made biscuits add a yummy texture to the soft buttery treat. You only need five ingredients and a few minutes to prepare this recipe! Pop it into the freezer and after a couple of hours you’ll have a delicious dessert that’s perfect to share with those you love or for a lazy weekend inside! The best part? If your biscuits are gluten-free, so is this recipe! Try out it and let us know what you think!
- ½ cup of unsalted butter
- ½ cup of granulated sugar
- ¼ cup of milk (we recommend using oat milk!)
- ½ cup of KakaoZon Cacao Powder
- 20 – 25 of your favorite plain biscuits (ensure they are gluten free if necessary!)
- In a small pot or saucepan melt the butter
- Add the sugar, milk, and cacao powder, mixing until an even consistency is achieved
- Crush the biscuits in a bowl or in a plastic bag
- Blend the crushed biscuits with the chocolate mixture until the biscuits are evenly coated
- Shape and roll the batter in parchment or wax paper and freeze for at least 2 hours
- Remove it from the freezer and serve as desired!
We hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do! Let us know what you think in the comments!
By Rebeca Gonzalez. Video by Sophia Malcoyannis.