Cacao Sweet Potato Pudding
Get ready for your new go-to dessert with this simple five-ingredient chocolate pudding recipe. The addition of sweet potatoes not only brings in extra fiber, reducing the need for excessive sugar, but also provides a satisfying, long-lasting indulgence, giving the pudding that irresistible sweet and creamy consistency you desire.
- 3 cups sweet potato purée (about 2 cooked sweet potatoes)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 3 T maple syrup
- 1 t vanilla extract
- ½ cup Cacao Bliss or raw cacao powder
1. Add all ingredients to a high-speed food processor.
2. Blend the ingredients for about ten minutes, or until you get a thick and creamy mixture.
3. Transfer the pudding to a bowl or jars, and chill in the fridge for at least an hour before serving.
Written by Brunella Boccoleri, photos and video by Sophia Malcoyannis. Original recipe by DANETE MAY.